Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

Book cover

This is a cover that I made from Canva. This is the current book that we are reading in our reading groups. The book that we are reading is The Game.

The book was about a cricket batter, nervous to bat because everyone in his team was cheering him and he did not want to miss the ball. At the end the the baller released the ball. The end

I made this cover because it looks intense. Also this kind of shows how the batter looks like in 3rd person. The catcher was ready to catch the ball and the batter ready to bat and the baller about to release the ball.

4 comments:

  1. hey paolo I like how you wrote a reflection about why you put this up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paolo

    I love how you put up what the book is about. Your description is very good and I like how you explained why you made the cover like you did. Maybe next time you could make the title stand out more and you could add the authors name onto the book cover.

    -Georgia, Mia and Ebony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Paolo I like how you describe the cover and what was about

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey paolo I really like what you have made it is really cool and interesting.

    ReplyDelete