Pages

Sunday 28 June 2015

Writing with Mr Murray

Intro


Tuesday 17-03-15 it was the swimming sports in the Wesley Intermediate swimming pool. So the whole point is to compete and have fun.  The whole school came to compete for their houses and there rooms. So I competed for the 9 Swimming sports event. I heard the whole school shouting for the people representing their houses.

The water was cold so as the blazing wind, it was like, I was in the high mountains of Mt Ruapehu.The water tasted like Expired water although I tried to not drink it. People around me smelled like the swimming pool and made think “a swimming pool walking?” and conrit smelled like the swimming pool too!

My action was like am I going to drown or get eliminated in the 2 laps swimming events or in the backstroke but it turned out good I came 1st on both the events. I was so so happy when I got out a lot of people cheered me up. I felt like a champion I made into the final but I came 3rd in the backstroke and last for the 2 laps event but overall I was not a loser I felt good and proud of myself.

A lot of people said to me “yeyah Paolo” and “Shot paolo.” I was thinking if they actually mean it or they were just joking. They made me think that they liked my performance. My teacher of my house also made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment