Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

My Hypothesis letter

Dear Mr V

My question is “What will happen if I become a professional gamer in the future?” do you think my question is an open, undermining, charged, practical, connected and rich questions. My dreams are to be a sportsman and a gamer, because being a gamer makes me a happy guy and being a sportsman is a fun thing running around getting muddy and getting ripped body. But mostly I want to become a gamer so that I become famous in sports and gaming throughout the whole world. Gaming has been around my life since I was 4 I go to my computer and play some bayish game until grew up more games came out and then in 2006 my father died and youtube came out and then I started seeing people playing game all the time I would subscribe to them. But one day a dream and a question came to my mind saying I want to be a Gamer and how will my future become if I am a Gamer earning 100 hundred dollar a month or even in a week if I am so famous.

Sports came to me when I was 8 I mean gaming has a big difference between 4 years. Gaming is my childhood and my brother taught me how to play games and all the websites he uses for playing games. 2 years ago I met a youtuber named Speirstheamazinghd on youtube and then the following year I met another youtuber named Jacksepticeye then like 4 weeks ago a guy named Mcjuggernuggets. I could find out my answers by looking at the youtubers that I mentioned specially PewDiePie. PewDiePie is the best Youtuber he lives in sweden and the only way I could communicate with him is to ask my question on his latest video.  

My question is important to me because I would want to have a fun job in the future. I could become a gamer when I come home and record for 10mins a day. If I become a gamer there is - and + sides of being a gamer because Mcjuggernuggets was kicked out of his actual house and so he stayed at his uncles house. The positive side of being a gamer is you earn money and you go on different places every year and you go worldwide on the internet.  

I want to see how what gamers went through before being a gamer whether they kept getting in trouble for playing too much or there parents were proud of their sons.  I also want to know how Professional Gamer earn money by just playing games?

I could come across my question is by actually doing it everyday for 4 to 3 hours. Another way to find is to go to Pax East. Pax East is a gaming convention it happens year by year. So professional gamers go to that convention. Then ask gamers of what they think what they feel about being a gamer and how much do they earn.  

This is an important question to me because it means a lot to me. I get in trouble for playing too much but day by day I keep on playing no matter what.  
 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment